It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
Is this how Dean Winchester escaped his coffin guys?
French fries are great, but every now and then don’t you wish you had a crisp, clean potato instead of soggy, greasy French fries? You might think tha…
PLEASE FUCKING READ THIS INSTRUCTABLE
WHAT THE HELL
This is weird and upsetting
[FULL] 140627 VIXX (Hyuk) - SBS Law of the Jungle
SPAGHETTI CARBONARA WITH MUSHROOMS AND ASPARAGUS
A twist on a classic and well loved dish. It sounds fancy when you put it like that, but the truth is, I just like adding mushrooms to just about anything and the bits of asparagus was a last minute idea when I saw them in the supermarket. As always, it’s easy to make and you don’t need to know a second thing about cooking in order to make this.
- 8 mushrooms (cremini, button head mushrooms, the sky is the limit)
- 1 pack of bacon/pancetta, sliced into bits
- Approximately 100 g. baby asparagus (you can use regular ones as well)
- 3 eggs
- Parmesan for grating
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. minced parlsey
Once you’ve prepared your ingredients, start by browning the bacon, and set aside once crispy. Sauté mushrooms and asparagus, then set aside as well. Cook your spaghetti/pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, crack the 3 eggs into a bowl and whisk them together. Once the spaghetti is done, drain the water and transfer it to a bowl. Mix in mushrooms, asparagus, parsley, bacon and parmesan, and toss. Now add the egg mixture and slowly toss it all together. The eggs will cook due to the heat from the spaghetti. Add salt and pepper if needed and you’re ready to serve.
for months ive been collecting my fave of bizarre tumblr insults from famous posts in a note thingy on my phone omfg it cracks me up every time. there are truly some creative people here on tumblr.com
docter docter I feel like a bunch of curtans
then open them up